In Stock and Shipping immediately.
Limited supply remaining on this style, when they're gone they're gone!
The original Gravirax 4 tube system is the easiest and most convenient way to transport skis from your mountain home to the ski resort. Hitch mounted access provides the lowest possible height for safe loading and unloading at ski school or any ski mountain.
This item is non adjustable, it sits on the passenger side of the vehicle and far enough back to clear many smaller SUV tailgates without using the pivot. Peak convenience.
- Securely transport 4 sets of skis and poles in high strength polymer pipes.
- Quick and easy assembly, ready to go in 15 minutes.
- Offset hitch design enables safe curbside loading and unloading.
- Better reverse camera visibility, better license plate visibility.
- High strength tubular steel frame with long lasting powder coating.
- 2" receiver hitch standard fits on most SUVs and Trucks. (Class III and Class IV)
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a towing 2" receiver hitch.
- All Stainless Steel hardware included
Designed and manufactured to be reliable for many seasons of use, our racks are proudly built in the USA. Our prices went up, yours didn't. We're maintaining pricing with a long term view.
|Maximum Number of Skis||4|
|Maximum Ski tip measurement||150mm|
|Shipping Weight||65 lbs.|
|Dimensions (in use)||34x24x18|
|Tilt Function (with Skis)||Yes|
|Fits 2" Receivers||Yes|
|Fits 1-1/4" receivers||No|