In Stock and Shipping immediately
The Gravirax 4 tube system is the easiest and most convenient way to transport skis from your mountain home to the ski resort. Hitch mounted access provides the lowest possible height for safe loading and unloading at ski school or any ski mountain.
- Securely transport 4 sets of skis and poles in high strength polymer pipes.
- Quick and easy assembly, ready to go in 15 minutes.
- Offset hitch design enables safe curbside loading and unloading.
- Better reverse camera visibility, better license plate visibility.
- High strength tubular steel frame with long lasting powder coating.
- 2" receiver hitch standard fits on most SUVs and Trucks. (Class III and Class IV)
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a towing 2" receiver hitch.
- Multiple pin holes allow customization of the depth when mounting
- All Stainless Steel hardware included
New for 2022: 72 position adjustability in the setup for your vehicle.
- Easy Driver side or Passenger side setup.
- Depth adjustment: closer to or further from the bumper of the car or truck.
- Offset adjustment: for wider or narrower vehicles.
- Up and Down adjustment: provides clearance from low to lifted vehicles.
Consider adding one or more Gravi-Sleeves to your rack for snowboard transport (sold separately).
Designed and manufactured to be reliable for many seasons of use, our racks are proudly built in the USA. Our prices went up, yours didn't. We're maintaining pricing with a long term view.
|Maximum Number of Skis||4|
|Maximum Ski tip measurement||150mm|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs.|
|Dimensions (in use)|
|Tilt Function (with Skis)||Yes|
|Fits 2" Receivers||Yes|
|Fits 1-1/4" receivers||No|