Gravi-10 is already sold out! We will make more so drop us a line to discuss your interest.
The Gravirax 10 tube system is the easiest and most convenient way to transport skis from your hotel or resort location to the base of your local ski mountain. Hitch mounted access provides the lowest possible height for safe loading and unloading and an unparalleled customer service experience. Sets of skis and poles are safely contained in polymer pipes, protecting both your company vehicles and your customers equipment.
The Gravi10 has been developed around the Sprinter Van platform and it's barn doors. Customers asked to have easy operation of the Right Hand door to access the back of the van, while the Left Hand, Driver side door, is blocked while the rack is mounted. We designed a bit of lift into the assembly to reduce dragging through steep conditions.
- Securely transport 10 sets of skis and poles in high strength polymer pipes.
- Quick and easy assembly, ready to go in 15 minutes.
- Offset hitch design enables safe curbside loading and unloading.
- Better reverse camera visibility, better license plate visibility.
- High strength tubular steel frame with long lasting powder coating.
- 2" receiver hitch standard fits on most full size SUVs and Trucks. (Class III and Class IV)
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a towing 2" receiver hitch.
- Multiple pin holes allow customization of the depth when mounting
- Stainless Steel hardware and anti-rattle hitch stabilizer plate included
New for 2022: multi position adjustability in the setup for your vehicle.
- Depth adjustment: closer to or further from the bumper of the vehicle.
Consider adding one or more Gravi-Sleeves to your rack for snowboard transport (sold separately).
Designed and manufactured to be reliable for many seasons of use, our racks are proudly built in the USA.
|Maximum Number of Skis
|Maximum Ski tip measurement
|Dimensions (in use)
|Tilt Function (with Skis)
|Fits 2" Receivers
|Fits 1-1/4" receivers