Gravirax is solid and sturdy, built it on the 2" Class III or Class IV square receiver standard.
Your Vehicle must have a Class III or Class IV receiver hitch to use Gravirax products.
If you do not have a suitable receiver hitch, visit your local auto accessory shop where they will happily help you select and install one for your vehicle.
Many vehicles came from the factory, or were later equipped with, a 2" Class III or Class IV receiver hitch for towing or loading.
- Class II hitch usually has a 1-1/4" square receiver opening.
- Usually found on sedans, CUVs, and Minivans
- Class III or IV hitch usually has a 2" square receiver opening.
- Usually found on SUVs, Trucks, Full Size Vans
- Class V hitch has a 2-1/2" square receiver opening.
- Usually found on Large SUVs, Larger Pickups, Full Size Vans